“Kalamazoo” Custom PAF Style Cream Bobbin Humbuckers by ToneHunter
$380.00 – $480.00
These Humbuckers are made in full alignment with classic Gibson PAF humbuckers, but with some modern `corrections’. These corrections include 4wire conductor cable that allows maximum potential for all switching possibilities, alignment to construction techniques and a conscious winding pattern that improves on the original design issues during a time of development for Gibson.
- Vintage and Overwound output option
- 7k – 8k Neck
- 8k-9k Bridge
- Exposed Bobbins
- Cream in this case, Black and Zebra also available
- 42 AWG enameled coil wire wound around the bobbins in specific PAF pattern for tone.
- Unpotted (Non-Waxed) just as the originals were prior to the High Gain needs of Heavy Metal
- Black paper tape around the coils, Maple wood spacer, Nickel-Silver baseplate just as the originals
- Choice of Alnico II, III or Alnico 5 magnets
- Four-conductor shielded lead wires with separate ground
Traditional Gold, non aged, beautifully plated, Vintage spec Nickle, Vintage style cream exposed bobbins, Black exposed bobbins