The Gorgeous Rebel Custom Guitars’ The Alpine
A very custom and one-off design that continues our concept of traditional Telecaster shapes with very modern and cutting-edge enhancements.
From the choice of body wood to the one-piece neck, treatment of frets, quality hardware and most modern electronics, the Alpine is an incredibly versatile and extremely gorgeous guitar that is tough enough for any Metal variation, and classic enough for any Blues or Rock application!
The Alpine name comes from the unique Spalted Top which looks like the mountainous Alps of the best ski fields. Especially the upper and lower Horn of the guitar are reminiscent of these fields.
- Spalted Curly Maple top over a Maple Body Blank back with Claro Walnut accents under a rich Oil finish.
- Roasted maple Neck in a satin Nitrocellulose finish with a beautiful Rosewood fretboard with Mother of Pearl inlays.
- Rear Control Cover is Quilted Maple
- Custom Neck Plate
- Vintage style Nickel Alloy frets are perfectly level and crowned with modern rounded ends.
- Bone Nut
- Gotoh Auto-Locking Tuners with Mother of Pearl tips.
- Humbuckers are proprietary, custom wound mini sized with ALNICO magnets rated at 9.5k Neck + 16k Bridge. These are great all round for Blues, Rock and all Metal variations but clean up well.
- Switching allows for full humbucker, single coil, coils in parallel / series, Master Parallel / Series and a glorious Out of Phase to capture all the #PeterGreen and #JimmyPage tones. This is done via a 6 position toggle and 4 * Push/Pull pots under metal alloy knobs with Mother of Pearl tops.
- Bridge is custom alloy metal with individual saddles that intonate perfectly.
- Schaller Locking strap locks
- Brass Jack Cup painted in white to match the Alpine theme.
- Action sits at 1.5mm on a 12″radius neck
- Solid Hard case available on request at additional cost (approx $120).