The Blue Velvet features a Tiger Maple veneer over a Mahogany body, with binding, one piece maple neck, rosewood fretboard with perfectly level, polished and crowned nickel frets, locking tuners and a quality oil finish over body and neck.
Telecaster Style Custom Guitar by Rebel Custom Guitars.
The guitar features a Tiger Maple veneer over a Mahogany body, with binding, one piece maple neck, rosewood fretboard with perfectly level, polished and crowned nickel frets, locking tuners and a quality oil finish over body and neck.
Bridge is a custom set of individual saddles per string.
Humbuckers are custom designed and proprietary #ToneHunter over-wound PAF in ALNICO 5 with full control over the humbuckers via INDEPENDENT Volume and Tone controls mounted in a DUAL-STACKED pot for each pickup.
Additional tones are available via switches for Out of Phase and Series/Parallel. These re-create some of the best tones in Rock and Blues history (think Peter Green, Paul Kossoff, Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton etc).
The quality Oak Grigsby 5-way switch provides Neck, Bridge and both in the middle with single coil in between tones at positions 2 and 4.
Video tone samples and further photos/details available on request.
A standard hard case is included to ensure that the guitar is transported safely and securely.
- BODY: Mahogany
- TOP: Tiger Maple Veneer
- PICKUPS: Overwound PAF style ALNICO 5 Humbuckers
- BRIDGE: Fixed Singles
- NECK: Maple
- SCALE: 25.5″
- NECK PROFILE: Modern C
- FRETBOARD: Rosewood
- FRETS: 22 Nickle / Silver
- TRUSS ROD: Double Action – Head Access
- TUNERS: Locking 18:1 Ratio
- NUT: Graphite
- CONTROLS: Independent Volume & Tone Dual, 5-way (Bridge-Bridge SC-Bridge+Neck-Neck SC-Neck), 2*DPDT for Series/Parallel and Master Out of Phase.
- STRAPLOCKS: Schaller Locking
- CASE: Standard Telecaster Hard Case at additional cost (approx $120)
- LIST PRICE: $750.00
|Dimensions||105 × 40 × 15 cm|
There are no reviews yet.